OFFERING RENEWABLE ENERGY PLANT SOLUTIONS—Complete, Creative, Customized
Your plant can be making steam in 10-14 months with modularized, pre-piped, pre-wired systems to minimize local labor and maximize timelines.
Global Energy Solutions, Inc. has entered into a teaming agreement with FutureNet Group, Inc. of Detroit, Michigan. This award-winning firm adds construction, engineering, infrastructure improvements, and technology services as well as multiple certifications including: HUBZone, ISO 9001:2008, 8(a) STARS II GWAD, DBE, MBE, GSA 70, GSA 899, Microsoft and Oracle Gold Certified.
TOGETHER...we now offer comprehensive project services—turnkey, chute-to-stack.
- Project Conceptualization
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Selection Assistance
- Fuel Analysis & Procurement
- Biomass Farm/Plantation Development
- Fuel Delivery, Management, Storage
- Complete System Engineering
- Equipment Sales & Spare Parts
(Boilers, Burners, Turbines, Solar PV, Gasifiers,
ORC, Packaged CHP)
- Commissioning, Training, O&M
- Financing Assistance
To learn about the history of our preferred vendor...
HURST BOILER & WELDING CO., INC.
Take a virtual factory tour:
Learn more about biomass installations:
Read a recent case study: